Ride and Handling Instruments
Our RAH instruments offer a rugged and portable design for in-vehicle use and fulfill the requirement of high channel counts for vehicle dynamics investigations. The systems cover a wide range of analog input types e.g. voltage, strain, acceleration, current, charge, sound, potentiometer, resistor, temperature, etc. as well as GPS, Video, CAN, OBD II, XCP, counter and digital I/O.
- Proven package, DEWESOFT software was used by the DTA (Driveability Testing Alliance)
- Guaranteed compatibility of the complete system including sensors; e.g. synchronized acquisition of data from Kistler RoaDyn® measurement wheels
- Synchronized universal inputs (voltage, acceleration, strain, etc.) without phase errors
- Up to 200 kS/s per channel sample rate (binary sampling rates such as 409.6 Hz possible)
- Up to 8 CAN bus interfaces
- Realtime mathematics