Flight test encompasses a broad range of aerospace related activities. Dewesoft is used both inside aircraft to collect data locally, as well as on the ground in large scale facilities where data is collected, or even a van instrumented with communications array and state of the art recording equipment.
You will find us in all of these locations, often arranged in a network and remote control topology due to the sheer number of channels, and the need to synchronize the data from all of them. We can do this via IRIG, or even by GPS using our proprietary GPS-CLOCK for precise global time sync of any number of data acquisition systems
DEWESOFT offers several portable and rack mounting systems which perform all of these functions, with and without integrated high resolution displays. Removable and solid state hard drives are a popular feature, as is wide ranging DC power input capability in additional to 400 Hz AC power.
- Powerful yet easy to use graphical user interface
- Synchronous recording of ARINC 429 and 1553 data with dynamic analog channels, CAN, VIDEO...
- Portable, ruggedized recording platforms
- Extensive mathematical functions available both on-line and off-line
- Anti-aliasing of analog inputs using DEWESOFT instruments
- Advanced triggering capabilities
- NETWORK option for remote control of one or more DEWESOFT systems
- Sync capability of systems: sync cable for colocated systems; GPS or IRIG sync of systems which are separated by any distance